Posts tagged bridal shower
Perfect as a gift to the Bride at her Bridal Shower, these garter sets are handmade by designer, Junko Yoshioka. One garter is to have and to hold while the other is for the groom to toss. These sets start at $59.00! Shop now on www.theaislenewyork.com!!
Some wedding DOs and DON’Ts we learned in #BrideChat today with @AngelSanchezPR…
- DO try the Sock Bun, an amazing heatless styling tool for creating bouncy curls.
- DO pick up some Bumble & Bumble Styling Lotion if you are heat styling hair.
- DON’T wear mineral makeup that makes you look washed out in photos.
- DO Wear enough makeup to show up in photos, but not so much that you look like a clown.
- DO use a wedding palette - it can be a very inspiring way to get your wedding decor together.
- DON’T include registry information in our official wedding invitations.
- DO share your registry information on your wedding website, or perhaps on inserts in your shower invitations.
- DO consider financials when planning a destination bachelorette party. There is only so much you can expect people to spend on your big day!
- DO try a themed bridal shower or bachelorette party. Check out Storyboard Weddings for more great ideas.
- DO request that your guests make donations to a favorite charity, instead of gifts.
Thank you to the fabulous bloggers, photographers, graphic designers, stationers, and more who joined #BrideChat today. We had a blast!